Mission Support Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job inquiries are taken by the State of Utah, Department of Workforce Services
Opening for Electronics/Software Engineer
- MS, computer engineering required.
- PCIe-based FPGA hardware acceleration experience required.
- Must have at least 3-years’ experience in Xilinx FPGA programming; Xilinx PCIe IPs; use of Verilog, Vivado hls, Vivado IDE and in FPGA design verification.
- Must be proficient in C, C++ & C# coding; Tcl & Perl scripting and in MATLAB programming.
- Must be experienced in neutron spectroscopy using cerium-doped, lithium gadolinium orthoborate-plastic, hybrid detectors (LGB:Ce-PVT) and in using and modifying existing proprietary neutron spectrometer custom software to meet specific application & diagnostic needs.
Please submit resumes to: P.O. Box 511283, Salt Lake City , Utah 84151-1283
Job Application: Front Page - Back Page
Print both front and back pages, fill them out, then return them to your local Department of Workforce Services.